UVGreensboro Loves Using the Communiqué App!
UVGreensboro, a student housing property located in Greensboro, NC near the UNC-G campus, is outfitted with their very own “UVGreensboro App”, powered by Communiqué.
- “We’ve found that the App is one way for us to take a giant leap forward, and it’s recognized by parents, prospects, and residents that we are very proactive in trying to communicate with them through the technology the residents are so accustomed to. It’s working for us—it really is.”
– Ed Maddox, Managing Owner
- “As an employee and a resident, I’ve enjoyed having the UVGreensboro App. I don’t have to worry about forgetting about an event, paying rent or putting in a maintenance request. Everything is already inside the App, taken care of for me.”
– Tristan, staff member and resident
Staff and residents alike benefit from the easy-to-use, simple App interface. Residents are more aware of events, as well as emergency notifications in their community.
- “I feel like the Communiqué App is kind of like property management Snapchat. People are very interested in what’s happening now. It’s very user-friendly, it’s scaled down. It’s an added amenity for our property.”
– Jessica Jaumé, Marketing Manager
- “Ever since we’ve had the App, people are more aware of what’s going on and they’re excited about the events. When we first launched the App, prospects would see it and they would say, ‘Wow! You guys have your own App?!’”
– Amanda, staff member and resident
Take a look at how UVGreensboro’s staff and residents are using their very own “UVGreensboro App”, powered by Communiqué!